We Rent Knee Scooters
Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot.
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Steering column folds for storage
- Leg pad with “channel” provides added stability and comfort
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle
- 30.00 per day OR
- 100.00 per week
- rental deposit is required
- Call 604-533-1041 to check availability and reserve your knee scooter
- A Knee Scooter can also be purchased in-store. Call us for details.
Knee Scooter Benefits
Scooter delivers one of the best knee walker values in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation, other lower leg injuries or medical conditions.
- Excellent Crutch Alternative: More comfortable and stable than crutches, knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance.
- Stability and Control: These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four rubber wheels
- Fully Adjustable and Compact: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Kneewalker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit. Remove basket to work at a counter to work in the kitchen or personal care in the bathroom.